The AOAC SEA online discussion forum (the forum) is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the forum constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
The forum is designed for interested participants to share knowledge and discuss on matters related to analytical testing, technologies, and lab management.
All discussion content within the forum reflects the views of individual participants only and do not represent the views held by AOAC SEA as an organization.
Please read carefully before participating. The following terms govern the forum:
- You agree not to use any obscene or offensive language to place on the discussion forum including any material that is profane, inaccurate, defamatory, false, inappropriate, threatening, hateful, hurtful to minors, constitutes junk mail or unauthorized advertising, contains software viruses or any other computer code or files that are designed to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software or hardware, infringes on any person’s privacy, violates copyright laws, encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be in violation of any local, state, national, or international law or regulation. AOAC SEA reserves the right to remove any such content at any time without your consent. AOAC SEA is not responsible for any failure or delay in removing such content.
- To maintain a high quality content, AOAC SEA reserves the right to remove messages we assess to be inappropriate or off topic and conduct editing we identify as reasonable. AOAC SEA also reserves the right to deny you future access to the forum without prior warning. Although AOAC SEA can delete messages, you remain solely responsible for the content of your messages.
- You agree to the use of the forum for only lawful purposes. You also agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless AOAC SEA, its trustee, employees and agents, from and again any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees) arising from your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, or privacy right and any claim that your message caused damage to a third party. This defence and indemnification obligation will survive these terms and your use of the forum.
- We do not assume any responsibility for any websites or resources that are linked to our site or that you browse as a result of a referral you gained through a link posted on the forum. AOAC SEA does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, reliability, completeness, usefulness, non-infringement on intellectual property rights, or quality of any content on the forum. You expressly understand and agree that you bear all risks associated with using or relying on the content on the forum. AOAC SEA will not be liable or responsible in any way for any content in the interactive areas of its website, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions, or for any losses or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of or reliance on any content.
- The forum is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the forum without prior permission from AOAC SEA.