AOAC SEA Technical Forum provides a platform for discussion of food safety and analysis, including techniques, laboratory management, standards and regulations, and collaborations.
Our goals are to
- Bring together government, industry, and academia to establish standard methods of analysis.
- Provide information for the testing laboratories in this region to enhance laboratory capacity and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Facilitate the knowledge sharing and collaboration among the AOAC communities.
- Maintain topics and discussions to be relevant to the community and review the writing and try to interpret it objectively.
- Respect the differences. Do not post “offensive” posts, links or images. Discuss in the light of promoting science despite holding different opinions.
- Do not post copyright-infringing material.
- No spam, advertising, self-promote.
- Post in the correct category, and avoid repeating threads by using the searching function before posting.